- candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 4 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
- the GMAT score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT score can apply
- relevant work experience of a minimum of 30 months as of 1st of January 2018
- applicants are required to submit proof of English language proficiency as outlined below
English Language Proficiency
Applicants must submit one Language Assessment Test for admission to
Purdue University. Students can choose from the Test of English as a
Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System
(IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) scores.
- Purdue accepts all valid forms of TOEFL testing, including those
earned through the paper based-test (minimum score of 600), computer
based-test (minimum score of 260), and Internet-based test (minimum
score of Writing 20, Speaking 22, Listening 18, Reading 22, and Total
bandwidth 93). For the Internet-based test, all 5 minimum scores must be
satisfied. For further information, visit www.toefl.org.
- Purdue accepts International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
scores. An overall band score of 7.5 is required for admission, with
7.0 required per each section. For more information, visit www.ielts.org.
- Purdue also accepts the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
scores. An overall score of 70 is required for admission. For more
information, visit http://www.pearsonpte.com.
- All scores must be documented by an official report from the
Educational Testing Service, IELTS, or PTE and must be no more than 24
months old at the time the application credentials are reviewed by
IIMU will accept applications for which English language proficiency
results are not yet available. However, candidates who receive
provisional acceptance from IIMU cannot submit their applications to
Purdue without proof of satisfactory English language proficiency.
Selection of students will be done jointly by IIM Udaipur and Purdue
University. The admission process for PGPX is completed in two parts:Part 1 – IIM Udaipur
Part 2 – Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
- Applicants to IIMU are shortlisted on the basis of the above
eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are
screened through a personal interview
- A provisional offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted
score of the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, course
relevant work experience (SCM), score in GMAT and personal interview
- Candidates who have successfully completed part 1 above then
complete the application requirements for admission to the MS course at
- After initial screening and a personal interview process at Purdue
University the applicants are made an offer of admission by Krannert
School of Management
Following this a final offer of admission is made to the student by IIMU.
Note that IIMU and Purdue University have reached an agreement where
Purdue University shares its minimum criteria for admission and these
are ensured by IIMU before granting provisional admission to applicants.
Consequently, in the 3 cohorts of the PGPX to date, 100% of the
participants selected by IIMU have been confirmed by Purdue University.