- Candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 4 years of university education with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline
- The GMAT/GRE score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT/GRE score can apply
- Relevant work experience of a minimum of 36 months as of 30th of November 2018
- Applicants are required to submit proof of English language proficiency as outlined below
English Language Proficiency
Applicants must submit one Language Assessment Test for admission to Purdue University. Students can choose from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Purdue accepts all valid forms of TOEFL testing, including those earned through the paper based-test (minimum score of 600), computer based-test (minimum score of 260), and Internet-based test (minimum score of Writing 20, Speaking 22, Listening 18, Reading 22, and Total bandwidth 93). For the Internet-based test, all 5 minimum scores must be satisfied. For further information, visit www.toefl.org.
- Purdue accepts International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores. An overall band score of 7.5 is required for admission, with 7.0 required per each section. For more information, visit www.ielts.org.
- All scores must be documented by an official report from the Educational Testing Service, IELTS and must be no more than 24 months old at the time the application credentials are reviewed by Purdue.
IIMU will accept applications for which English language proficiency results are not yet available. However, candidates who receive provisional acceptance from IIMU cannot submit their applications to Purdue without proof of satisfactory English language proficiency.
Selection of students will be done jointly by IIM Udaipur and Purdue University. The admission process for PGPX is completed in two parts:Part 1 – IIM Udaipur
Part 2 – Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
- Applicants to IIMU are shortlisted on the basis of the above eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview
- A provisional offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate's demographic profile, academic profile, course relevant work experience (SCM), score in GMAT/GRE and personal interview
- Candidates who have successfully completed part 1 above then complete the application requirements for admission to the MS course at Purdue University
- After initial screening and a personal interview process at Purdue University the applicants are made an offer of admission by Krannert School of Management
Following this a final offer of admission is made to the student by IIMU.
Note that IIMU and Purdue University have reached an agreement where Purdue University shares its minimum criteria for admission and these are ensured by IIMU before granting provisional admission to applicants. Consequently, in the 3 cohorts of the PGPX to date, 100% of the participants selected by IIMU have been confirmed by Purdue University.