Post Graduate Diploma in Business
Administration for Working Executives
A Multi-Dimensional Transformational Experience
IIM Udaipur’s PGDBAWE program enables experienced professionals to advance their careers by building a solid foundation in management fundamentals.
Admissions Close June 15, 2021Apply Now
Click here to watch Webinar held about the Program
Message from the Director
IIM Udaipur is one of the fastest-growing management schools in the country. We are committed to nurturing business leaders who will power their organizations in emerging economies.
Structured around career-advancement, leadership and strategy, the Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives provides a well-rounded exposure to business management.
Prof. Janat ShahDirector, IIM Udaipur
The ‘U’ Advantage
- Youngest B-school in the world on the FT Master in Management Ranking 2020
- Youngest institute in the world to join the QS 2021 Masters in Management Rankings
- Among the rare 5% of world's B-schools accredited by AACSB
- Ranked 17th amongst all B-Schools in the NIRF Rankings 2020
- Ranked 4th among Indian business schools in India, according to the methodology used by UT Dallas
- 300 acres of a sprawling campus with GRIHA’s 5 Star LD rating
PGDBAWE at IIMU
- A multi-dimensional transformational experience curated for working professionals delivered over twenty months on weekends
- World-class faculty along with frequent interactions of students with industry experts from top drawer companies across geographies
- A chance for competent professionals to further advance their careers by adding a managerial perspective to their experience
|Digital Technologies for Managers
|Human Resource Management
|Projects will be in groups. Each group will have two guides, one from IIM Udaipur and one from the respective company.
|Individual and Group Dynamics
|Corporate Finance - I
|Corporate Finance - II
|Microeconomics for Managers
|Macroeconomics for Managers
|Statistics and Data Mining - I
|Statistics and Data Mining - II
|Legal Aspects of business
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum three years of full-time post qualification experience as on August 15, 2021
- Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores of tests taken in 2018 or later. Alternatively, applicants can appear in an Qualifying Exam that will be conducted by IIMU. Aspirants can take the test either on April 4th, 2021 or May 30th, 2021.
- Should be currently employed and have employer’s prior approval to enroll in the program
- Limited seats are available, apply now.
- Those successfully completing the Program will also get IIM Udaipur’s Alumni Status.
The online examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below:
|Name of the Test
|No. of Questions
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
The admission test will be conducted by IIMU on Sunday, April 04, 2021.
Note: Candidates who have a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT score do not need to appear in the IIMU admission test
|Eligible admission tests
|Online application starts
|January 1, 2021
|February 1, 2021
|March 1, 2021
|April 1, 2021
|May 1, 2021
|Online application ends
|January 31, 2021
|February 28, 2021
|March 31, 2021
|April 30, 2021
|June 15, 2021
|Announcement of results
|February 15, 2021
|March 15, 2021
|April 15, 2021
|May 15, 2021
|June 30, 2021
|Program Inauguration at IIMU
|August 28, 2021
Note: In view of several requests received on account of Covid related application delays, the last date of application is hereby extended to June 15, 2021 for the 2021-23 Batch. IIMU will also hold another exam on Sunday, July 4, 2021, for those who do not have a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT score. Applicants can appear in either the May 30 or July 4 Examination. Both exams will be held in online mode and can be done from anywhere (no travel to an exam centre is necessary). The results of candidates who appear in the IIMU Examination will be announced within 2 weeks of the Exam.
The Program is now scheduled to start on August 28, 2021 and conclude in April, 2023. The candidates should have accordingly completed 3 years’ work experience on or before August 15, 2021.
The ‘U’ Experience
“I wanted to upskill and learn how different functions work, and the work integrated learning program has been a huge blessing. The course curriculum is beautifully designed, and I am learning a lot every day. One of the highlights has been the focus on developing emotional intelligence.”
“I believe that constant learning is key to growing both personally and professionally. I am grateful to my company and the institute for this program, which allows me to learn while working. It has enabled me to think strategically and work efficiently, and has been instrumental in improving my confidence and communication skills.”
“A highly interactive program with a tactfully curated curriculum, hands-on learning in terms of workshops, and top-notch faculty, it is a godsend for working professionals. The learnings from this program instituted by Hindustan Zinc and IIM Udaipur will surely help me shape up my career and explore diversified avenues.”
“When I got accepted at IIM Udaipur, it was a dream come true, which became a reality through the work integrated learning program introduced by my organization. The course enables a cross-functional understanding of the corporate world and helps me gain the right insights and skills to conduct myself in a managerial role.”
“The course is very well structured with the right blend of theory and practice. The best thing about this program introduced to me by my company is that it allows me to learn while still being employed. I would highly recommend this program to experienced professionals looking to upskill.”