She has designed and/or directed MBA or MIB (Master's in International Business) Programs at
- HEC-Lausanne, Switzerland;
- Bordeaux Ecole de Management, France;
- Notre-Dame University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- IPEDEX (Service subsidiary of TECHNIP/French Petroleum Institute),1988-90
- Director, Human Resource and Development, with responsibilities at Headquarters and in overseas projects
- Arthur D. Little International, Inc.
A 27-year collaboration with Arthur D. Little International, from 1972 to 1988 and from 1990 to 1997
Worked successively in their Algiers, Boston, Paris, London, and
Brussels offices. Participated in or responsible for projects in over 60
countries, in company restructuring and/or privatization, in a large
variety of sectors. Also, as an Economic Development Specialist, worked
under World Bank financing in policy-making and the development of new
economic legislation in emerging countries (investment and foreign trade
policies and codes; export policies and legislation; mining and
petroleum codes, etc).
- EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development, EU supervisory
agency in Brussels): 2009-present, as an Auditor of Business Schools
and Business Teaching programs worldwide competing respectively for
EQUIS or EPAS Quality Certifications from EFMD.
- Worked in different functions at the Economic Development Institute
of the World Bank in Washington D.C. (1966), and the Office for Science
and Technology of the United Nations (1967-68).
These last twenty years, she has developed electives, core courses or
Seminars, largely based on her own personal experience, in
"International Business", "Western European Business", "Business
Ethics", "International Negotiation and Communication", "Cross-Cultural
Management", "Organizational Behavior", "Women in the Corporation" and
"Psychoanalytical Theories Applied to the Organization", for a number of
major universities and Business Schools, worldwide, at graduate,
post-graduate or executive levels.
In particular, as an annual Visiting Faculty, she has taught at the following institutions:
- Stern School of Business, New York University;
- ALBA (The Athens Laboratory of Business Administration): a joint INSEAD/Greek Chamber of Commerce and Industry project);
- Wissenschaftsuniversität Wien (W.U.), in Vienna, Austria;
- Trier University and Paderborn University in Germany;
- HEC-Business School of the University of Lausanne, Switzerland;
- Universidad Carlos III, Madrid, Spain;
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary;
- Peking University, in Beijing and the Diplomatic Academy in Beijing, China;
- The Kazakhstan Institute of Management, Economic and Strategic Research (KIMEP) in Almaty, Kazakhstan;
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai;
- Indian Institute of Management in Calcutta and Indian Institute of Management in Indore, India.