IIM Udaipur is no longer accepting applications for this program.
- Fill the online application form
- Along with the completed application, the following documents are to be uploaded:
- GMAT/GRE Score
- Degree certificate
- Work experience documents
- Work experience certificates
- Relieving letter from the last company
- Appointment letter and payslip for the most recent month from the current organization.
- Other relevant documents may also be submitted, e.g.
- Awards and recognitions
- Competition results
- Documents may be submitted in PDF, Doc, Docx or JPEG formats
- Application fee of INR 1000/- must be paid online using Credit Card/Debit Card when uploading the above documents
Important information for candidates applying for the Dual Degree program
Download BrochureApplication Portal
- A conditional admission letter will be issued to selected candidates by IIM Udaipur after the first round of the application process
- Candidates then have to go through the application and selection procedures of Purdue University
- Further details will be provided at the time of provisional acceptance by IIMU
- Candidates would have to fulfill Purdue's requirement of English proficiency through a minimum TOEFL/IELTS score as outlined in the Admissions section
- An application fee of US $75 will need to be paid to Purdue University
- Final admission will be offered after confirmation from Purdue University