Digitalization has rapidly become a crucial reality that impacts all business sectors and all spheres of life.
Management schools face the challenge of creating leaders who can harness the power of digital
transformation which will be reshaping the way businesses operate in the coming decades.
The role of IIMU's Centre for Digital Enterprise (CDE) is to create and sustain a dynamic environment
for thought leadership in all aspects of digital transformation. CDE will enable the Institute to focus its
various activities relating to digital transformation across programs and academic disciplines, to create
new initiatives and partnerships, and to expand research opportunities.
Programs and teaching
- To spearhead the creation of a new one-year PGPX in Digital Enterprise,
- The minimum requirement for entry into the program would be 3 years of experience in
technology/analytics/coding as well as a satisfactory GMAT or GRE score
- In addition to providing core courses in management fundamentals across disciplines
including finance and accounting, economics, marketing, organizational behaviour and
strategy, the program would provide intensive specialization in analytics-related subjects
and new technologies related to digital transformation
- To produce graduates fluent in both the language of business and the language of digital
- To provide a platform for course design, content and pedagogy relating to digital transformation
across IIMU programs.
- To work with the various Areas to develop and expand the range of electives relating to digital
transformation offered to students across IIMU programs.
- To use the most innovative concepts and methodologies in the field of Digital Enterprise to develop
Collaborations with Industry Partners
- To engage with globally-renowned technology partners to foster opportunities for joint research,
experimentation of new ideas and knowledge creation.
- To leverage these relationships to impact teaching and encourage knowledge diffusion.
- To partner with industry to undertake projects and activities focused on the strategic and practical
challenges of managing the digital enterprise.
- To involve accomplished industry practitioners as guest lecturers or in other capacities.
- To create opportunities for industry to engage with students for live projects and internships
relating to digital transformation as well as final placements.
- To make a significant contribution to the overall knowledge base relating to the management of the
- To actively promote core and applied research projects by IIMU faculty relating to digital
- To generate ideas for research in partnership with industry as an integral part of the collaborations
- To provide support to visiting academics and practitioners undertaking related research.
To develop cases and other materials relating to digital enterprise to help fill an increasing need in