The Advisory Board for Global Supply Chain Management is a group of highly experienced supply chain professionals from some of the leading companies. The purpose of the advisory board is to prepare both current and future managers in the supply chain management domain. In practice, the board will provide insights on strategic initiatives and development plans.
DOWNLOAD BROCHUREConnect with Admission consultant
Mr. Binny Mathews
Vice President - Infosys
- Mr. Binny Mathews has over 18 years of professional experience in retail sales of consumer goods and chemicals, as well as in functional service development, consulting, and delivery in the area of sourcing and procurement (S&P) at Infosys BPM. He has assisted global corporations by designing, implementing, and delivering outsourcing engagements in the S&P domain.
- At Infosys BPM, Mr. Mathews is responsible for solution design, business development, talent management, and delivery. Before Infosys, he held several roles in Tata Steel, FreeMarkets (later acquired by Ariba), and other consumer goods and chemical companies. He has demonstrated experience of building and running independent global businesses and diverse teams across multiple functions and geographies. He has been heading businesses of increasing size and portfolio and has been part of Executive Leadership Teams for more than ten years in different organisations.
Mr. Niraj Ambani
Group President - Supply Chain Management, Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Niraj Ambani was given the opportunity to start up two businesses at Reliance Industries, one in Telematics for Reliance Infocomm and the second Reliance Logistics as a separate business initiative. He developed the Logistics Business from Business Planning, Execution and Rollout, and setting up the People, Process and Technology for the Business. In a short period of four years he developed India’s largest Organised Logistics Company. The 4PL Business, primarily made for the Reliance’s Petrochemicals Business, and was then converted into a full-service supply chain organisation as Reliance Ports and Terminals as the Logistics Division. He is currently assisting the Group in Business Transformation of the Supply Chain.
- Mr. Ambani has done B.Sc in Finance/ Investments, Economics from Babson College.
Mr. Paras Mehta
Managing Director - Accenture Strategy
- Mr. Paras Mehta has done his Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical) from Gujarat University, after which he pursued Masters from IIT Bombay, Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management. Business Strategy, Supply Chain Consulting, Digital Supply Chain, and Sustainability are his interest areas along with deep personal interest in finance.
- Mr. Mehta has been associated with Accenture since 2011 and currently working as Managing Director at Accenture Strategy.
Mr. Rizwan Soomar
CEO and Managing Director - DP World
- Mr. Rizwan Soomar is the CEO and Managing Director for DP World’s Indian Subcontinent region. An accomplished leader with a career spanning over two decades in the maritime and logistics sector, he spearheads DP World's operations in the Indian subcontinent region. He joined DP World in November 2017 and is responsible for driving commercial and operations strategy for the region. Mr. Soomar has spent over two decades in the maritime and logistics industry with senior leadership roles at AP Moller Maersk Group including tenures as Managing Director of the Group’s logistics arm in Egypt, Managing Director for Maersk Line – India and Sri Lanka and Vice President and Global COO of Svitzer.
- Mr.Soomar holds an MBA from the Chicago Booth School of Business and a Diploma from the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS), London.
Mr. Sahil Barua
Co-founder - Delhivery
- Mr. Sahil Barua is the Co-founder of an E-commerce logistics company – Delhivery. The Company offers last-mile delivery, warehousing, reverse logistics, payment collection and processing, third-party and transit warehousing, vendor-to-customer shipping, technology integration, and customized logistics solutions. He is a former Consultant at Bain & Company.
- Mr. Barua graduated from National Institute of Technology, Karnataka with a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering after which he pursued post graduation in Finance from the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B).
Ms. UshaSri Tirumala
Senior Vice President & General Manager - Manhattan Associates
- Ms. Ushasri Tirumala is the Senior Vice President and General Manager for Manhattan Associates in India. In this role, she is responsible for Manhattan Associates’ strategic direction, growth, and development in India. Manhattan Associates’ India operations play an instrumental role, alongside the company’s Atlanta-based R&D unit, in developing leading-edge integrated supply chain technology platform solutions.
- One of the early women leaders in the Indian IT industry, Ms. Tirumala has around 26 years of experience in the Indian IT industry, enveloping all facets of IT. She has worked in leading public and MNC organizations in CXO roles – she served as a Senior Managing Director of Cisco’s India Global Delivery Center (India). She has held key positions such as the Managing Director of Force Computers India, Chief Technology Officer of Digital Globalsoft, and Vice President at Wipro Technologies. Her competencies include general management, technology management, building high-performance teams, strategic alliances, and product development.
- Ms. Tirumala holds a PGDM from IIM Bangalore.