Invited Talks by IIMU Faculty
- Debanjan Mitra - Analysis of left truncated and right censored competing risks data; Grenoble, France, July 2017.
- Debanjan Mitra - Analysis of left truncated and right censored competing risks data; International Indian Statistical Association, Hyderabad, December 2017.
- Saurabh Gupta - Everyday politics of welfare services in Bihar; Department of Political Science, University of Delhi, January 28-29, 2018.
- Saurabh Gupta - Entrepreneurs, Researchers and Developmental Challenges; The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), Udaipur Chapter; 23 March 2018.
- Ujjwal Das - Analysis of interval censored competing risks data with missing causes, Department of Mathematics IIT Bombay, 28 February 2018.
- Ujjwal Das - Job satisfaction and life stress: A study of the American labour market, The Australian Sociological Association, University of Western Australia (27-30, November 2017).
Invited Talks by Guest Faculty
- Abhijit Guha - To stack discounts, or not? It depends on (how much) you feel, July 04, 2017.
- Arindam Tripathy - The Economics of Corporate Lobbying, September 1, 2017.
- Megha Patnaik - The Impact of Credit Shocks: Micro versus Small Firms, November 28, 2017.
- Subodha Kumar - Decision Analytics Models in Multi-channel Retailing, March 03, 2018.
- Saptarshi Mukherjee - Implementation in undominated strategies by bounded mechanisms: The Pareto Correspondence and a
Generalization, March 14, 2018.