DOWNLOAD BROCHUREConnect with Admission consultant
Academic Year 2023 - 2024
1. The fees above include tuition fees, living expenses, and caution deposit.
The breakdown is as follows:
3. The first instalment of Rs. 7,00,000 includes the refundable caution deposit of Rs 30,000.
4. Living expenses shall cover payment to IIM Udaipur towards food and hostel room charges. These living expenses do not cover any other personal expenses that the candidates may incur while living at IIMU campus.
5. In addition to the above, an Alumni Association Fee of Rs. 3,000/- will be payable at the time of payment of the third instalment.
6. Goods and Services Tax (GST) is not applicable for this program.
Many major banks in India provide loans to cover most of the tuition fees and program expenses at IIMs. Participants of One-Year MBA can avail education loan from the bank below. For loan application process and more details please contact the contact person mentioned in the loan scheme document.
State Bank of India-Scholar Education Loan Scheme
Connect with Us:
© 2023 IIM Udaipur. All rights reserved.