DOWNLOAD BROCHUREConnect with Admission consultant
The Advisory Board comprises highly esteemed professionals and entrepreneurs who are passionate about utilizing and enabling digitalization. The Advisory Board includes founders of successful online digital platforms as well as professionals from the e-commerce industry, senior members of leading management consulting firms, top-ranking executives from leading technology companies and digital transformers from large brick and mortar organizations.
DOWNLOAD BROCHUREConnect with Admission consultant
Mr. Ganesan Ramachandran
Managing Director - Tech Strategy and Tech Advisory at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Ganesan Ramachandran is the Managing Director - Tech Strategy and Tech Advisory at Accenture Services Pvt. Limited. He is skilled in devising and implementing Supply Chain transformations, Supply Chain strategies, and operating models. He has extensive experience in Supply Chain management spanning from procurement to distribution to service management, occupying a variety of senior executive roles across companies such as Maruti Udyog Ltd, General Motors India Ltd, Stump, Schuele & Somappa Ltd, and Four Soft.
- At Accenture, after a brief stint as the HR Director for Global Recruitment, Mr. Ramachandran now leads Technology Strategy and Technology Advisory for global clients. He completed his Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from Government College of Technology in 1987 and his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1994.
Mr. Harishankar K
Vice President – IT at Kimberly Clark
- Mr. Harishankar is the Vice President - IT at Kimberly Clark. Earlier he was with Global Enterprise Applications at Unilever where he coordinated with the global supply chain, finance and R&D silos to conceive and develop solutions and drive the agenda of digitalization of core functions. He also spearheaded the Unilever Enterprise & Technology Solutions Centre, Unilever's largest nerve-center for Innovation and Operations having played a pivotal role in its establishment at Bangalore as well. He carries a robust experience in the consumer goods industry, having been the CIO of Hindustan Unilever earlier, where he led all IT and Digital initiatives.
- Mr. Harishankar completed his Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Bombay in 1987 and his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1989.
Mr. Hitesh Oberoi
Co-promoter, MD, and CEO of InfoEdge India Ltd.
- Mr. Hitesh Oberoi is the Co-promoter, MD, and CEO of InfoEdge India Ltd, which is one of India's premier online classifieds companies fundamentally in the business of matching. Popular websites such as Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com, and shiksha.com all come under the umbrella of InfoEdge. He has 19 years of experience at Naukri.com wherein he was the COO and Director. He also had a short stint at Unilever India.
- Mr. Oberoi completed his bachelor's in Computer Science from IIT Delhi in 1994 after which he completed his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1996.
Mr. Kamesh Mullapudi
Leader for the Strategy and Analytics Practice, Deloitte
- Mr. Kamesh Mullapudi is the Leader for the Strategy and Analytics practice as well as for the M&A practice at Deloitte Consulting. He is the advisor to the Deloitte Consulting US CEO as part of the Consulting Strategy Council and is also on the board of directors for Deloitte's investment initiatives in the country. His predominant focus is on innovating and transforming business models and works with many global Tech, Media, and Telecom clients to formulate and execute business strategies. Earlier, he was the Practice Director for the emerging markets segment at BearingPoint and has also worked as a Consultant at AT&T.
- Mr. Mullapudi completed his Bachelor's in ECE from Nagarjuna University and is also an alum of John Hopkins University as well as Yale School of Management.
Mr. Nitin Bawankule
President, Ad Sales at STAR India
- Mr. Nitin Bawankule is the President, Ad Sales at Star India. Earlier, he was head of Google Cloud India. He was a part of Google's India operations for over six years. He has an excellent mix of digital, technical, and consumer product sales experience.
- Mr. Bawankule has also served as the Head of Sales for multiple verticals including e-commerce, retail, classifieds, and education. An IIM Bangalore and VNIT Nagpur alumnus, he has over 20 years of experience and has worked at firms like Dell, Motorola Mobility, Whirlpool, and Godrej GE Appliances.
Mr. Pranay Chulet
Founder and CEO of Quikr
- Mr. Pranay Chulet is the Founder and CEO of Quikr, wherein he aims to build India's leading digital classifieds company. He is primarily an entrepreneur with prior experience in management consulting across sectors such as Media, Technology, and Banking. Before Quikr, he founded another company Excellere. He carries a wealth of experience from the top positions he occupied at Booz Allen Hamilton, PWC Consulting, and Walker Digital.
- Mr. Chulet completed his Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi and his MBA from IIM Calcutta.
Mr. Ravi Vijaya Raghavan
Vice President and Head - Analytics and Decision Sciences at Flipkart
- Dr. Ravi Vijaya Raghavan is the Vice President and Head - Analytics and Decision Sciences at Flipkart. He carries a multitude of experience in working with several Fortune 500 companies and start-ups wherein he also generated substantial intellectual property for the companies and 25+ patent filings to his name. At Flipkart, he is responsible for building analytics-driven solutions to help drive both human and systemic decisions across all areas of the business.
- Mr. Raghavan completed his bachelor's in Engineering from IIT Madras in 1990 whereupon he went to pursue Doctorate in Engineering from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. He completed his MBA in Finance and Strategy from the University of Michigan - Stephen M. Ross School of Business in 2004.
Mr. Sreejit Roy
VP: Global Build and Move, Cloud Application Services at IBM
- Mr. Sreejit Roy has been with IBM for around 11 years now, occupying high-level positions such as Account Executive for Large Oil Major and then Director: Industrial Sector, GBS GD India. He has also worked at companies such as PwC Consulting and HMT India.
- Mr. Roy has completed his bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Jodhpur, Rajasthan and has completed his MBA from IIM Calcutta in the year 1996.