DOWNLOAD BROCHUREConnect with Admission consultant
The Advisory Board comprises highly esteemed professionals and entrepreneurs who are passionate about utilizing and enabling digitalization. The Advisory Board includes founders of successful online digital platforms as well as professionals from the e-commerce industry, senior members of leading management consulting firms, top-ranking executives from leading technology companies and digital transformers from large brick and mortar organizations.
DOWNLOAD BROCHUREConnect with Admission consultant
Mr. Ganesan Ramachandran
Managing Director - Tech Strategy and Tech Advisory at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mr. Ganesan Ramachandran is the Managing Director - Tech Strategy and Tech Advisory at Accenture Services Pvt. Limited. He is skilled in devising and implementing Supply Chain transformations, Supply Chain strategies, and operating models. He has extensive experience in Supply Chain management spanning from procurement to distribution to service management, occupying a variety of senior executive roles across companies such as Maruti Udyog Ltd, General Motors India Ltd, Stump, Schuele & Somappa Ltd, and Four Soft.
- At Accenture, after a brief stint as the HR Director for Global Recruitment, Mr. Ramachandran now leads Technology Strategy and Technology Advisory for global clients. He completed his Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from Government College of Technology in 1987 and his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1994.
Mr. Harishankar K
Vice President – IT at Kimberly Clark
- Mr. Harishankar is the Vice President - IT at Kimberly Clark. Earlier he was with Global Enterprise Applications at Unilever where he coordinated with the global supply chain, finance and R&D silos to conceive and develop solutions and drive the agenda of digitalization of core functions. He also spearheaded the Unilever Enterprise & Technology Solutions Centre, Unilever's largest nerve-center for Innovation and Operations having played a pivotal role in its establishment at Bangalore as well. He carries a robust experience in the consumer goods industry, having been the CIO of Hindustan Unilever earlier, where he led all IT and Digital initiatives.
- Mr. Harishankar completed his Bachelor's in Computer Science and Engineering from IIT Bombay in 1987 and his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1989.
Mr. Hitesh Oberoi
Co-promoter, MD, and CEO of InfoEdge India Ltd.
- Mr. Hitesh Oberoi is the Co-promoter, MD, and CEO of InfoEdge India Ltd, which is one of India's premier online classifieds companies fundamentally in the business of matching. Popular websites such as Naukri.com, 99acres.com, jeevansathi.com, and shiksha.com all come under the umbrella of InfoEdge. He has 19 years of experience at Naukri.com wherein he was the COO and Director. He also had a short stint at Unilever India.
- Mr. Oberoi completed his bachelor's in Computer Science from IIT Delhi in 1994 after which he completed his MBA from IIM Bangalore in 1996.
Mr. Kamesh Mullapudi
Leader for the Strategy and Analytics Practice, Deloitte
- Mr. Kamesh Mullapudi is the Leader for the Strategy and Analytics practice as well as for the M&A practice at Deloitte Consulting. He is the advisor to the Deloitte Consulting US CEO as part of the Consulting Strategy Council and is also on the board of directors for Deloitte's investment initiatives in the country. His predominant focus is on innovating and transforming business models and works with many global Tech, Media, and Telecom clients to formulate and execute business strategies. Earlier, he was the Practice Director for the emerging markets segment at BearingPoint and has also worked as a Consultant at AT&T.
- Mr. Mullapudi completed his Bachelor's in ECE from Nagarjuna University and is also an alum of John Hopkins University as well as Yale School of Management.
Mrs. Mahima B Grover
Senior Manager, Tech Strategy & Tech Advisory at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahima is a Sr. Manager - Tech Strategy & Tech Advisory at Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd. and has 16+ years of experience. Mahima has been leading Large Digital Transformation Programs – with focus on “Cloud” and “Data Driven Reinvention”. As the world changes rapidly and technology catches up with exponential business needs, Mahima has been supporting large programs with clients across different industries - by investing in data & digital capabilities to drive growth & operational excellence. Mahima has extensive experience in Healthcare and CPG industry across different geographies
- 16+ years of experience in Technology Strategy and Advisory; Joined Accenture in 2013 as an experienced hire Key Industries - Healthcare, Life Sciences & Consumer Packaged Goods
- Large Digital Transformation Programs – with focus on "Cloud" and "Data Driven Reinvention". As the world changes rapidly and technology catches up with exponential business needs, we have been supporting large programs with clients across different industries - by investing in data & digital capabilities to drive growth & operational excellence to become data-driven leaders
- Leading Data for Growth program for a leading NA Consumer Goods Company - Set up with a vision to industrialize Data & Analytics to drive
growth and value by infusing AI across the value chain. Key Outcomes – Sustained value; Secure & Scalable Platform and future oriented data capability
- Designed IT transformation blueprint for multiple clients across different geographies including health mission mode project for India
- Led Cloud Strategy, Migration & Innovation across different industries with focus on – integrated governance, cloud migration roadmap,
operations stability, continuous improvement & cloud innovation agenda
- Capability Development
- Responsible for shaping up Cloud COE and Transformation Management capability; Driving Cloud Optimization Offering with global cloud first and TS&A Geography team(s)
- Leading Technology transformation agenda for key accounts across Healthcare, CPG, Life Sciences Industries; Shaping up the Technology practice strategy in India
- Driving Data Driven Reinvention Strategy for NA
- Author for PoVs - Essentials Elements for Cloud Transformation; Live in the Cloud Strategy; Emerging Technology Trends for Consumer Healthcare…
Mr. Nitin Bawankule
President, Ad Sales at STAR India
- Mr. Nitin Bawankule is the President, Ad Sales at Star India. Earlier, he was head of Google Cloud India. He was a part of Google's India operations for over six years. He has an excellent mix of digital, technical, and consumer product sales experience.
- Mr. Bawankule has also served as the Head of Sales for multiple verticals including e-commerce, retail, classifieds, and education. An IIM Bangalore and VNIT Nagpur alumnus, he has over 20 years of experience and has worked at firms like Dell, Motorola Mobility, Whirlpool, and Godrej GE Appliances.
Ms. Padma Parthasarathy
Senior Vice-President and Head, Consulting and Digital Services at Tech Mahindra.
- She’s been with TechM since 2006, and has played multiple roles in the company. She currently heads the global consulting team at Tech Mahindra, which is engaged in business consulting, as well as technology and business process advisory & re-engineering services. In her digital role, Padma is responsible for the growth of digital business at Tech Mahindra
- In 2009, Padma moved to the then newly acquired Satyam organization, to lead the post-acquisition and integration activities between Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam. Subsequently, she led the creation of a new platform-based outsourcing business, servicing the Australian investment and retirement savings market.
- Padma joined Tech Mahindra from financial services consulting firm Capco, where she was Country Manager in India, responsible for Capco’s offshore services to global clients, as well as consulting services for clients in the region.
- An alumna of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Padma has had roles in consulting, technology, sales, key account management and strategic initiatives, and has handled multiple P&L management responsibilities during a career spanning more than 30 years.
- Padma is part of the National Committee on Telecom & Broadband of the Confederation of Indian Industry for 2020-2021, and co-leads the sub-committee on Digital Stack and Skills. She is on the strategic advisory board of the MaDeIT Innovation Foundation, the design-driven technology business incubator promoted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram. Padma is also on the Digital Advisory Board of the School of Inspired Leadership.
- In March 2020, Padma was featured on Forbes Magazine’s India Women Power list of Self-Made Women.
Mr. Pranay Chulet
Founder and CEO of Quikr
- Mr. Pranay Chulet is the Founder and CEO of Quikr, wherein he aims to build India's leading digital classifieds company. He is primarily an entrepreneur with prior experience in management consulting across sectors such as Media, Technology, and Banking. Before Quikr, he founded another company Excellere. He carries a wealth of experience from the top positions he occupied at Booz Allen Hamilton, PWC Consulting, and Walker Digital.
- Mr. Chulet completed his Bachelor's in Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi and his MBA from IIM Calcutta.
Mr. Ravi Vijaya Raghavan
Vice President and Head - Analytics and Decision Sciences at Flipkart
- Dr. Ravi Vijaya Raghavan is the Vice President and Head - Analytics and Decision Sciences at Flipkart. He carries a multitude of experience in working with several Fortune 500 companies and start-ups wherein he also generated substantial intellectual property for the companies and 25+ patent filings to his name. At Flipkart, he is responsible for building analytics-driven solutions to help drive both human and systemic decisions across all areas of the business.
- Mr. Raghavan completed his bachelor's in Engineering from IIT Madras in 1990 whereupon he went to pursue Doctorate in Engineering from the University of Wisconsin - Madison. He completed his MBA in Finance and Strategy from the University of Michigan - Stephen M. Ross School of Business in 2004.
Mr. Sreejit Roy
VP: Global Build and Move, Cloud Application Services at IBM
- Mr. Sreejit Roy has been with IBM for around 11 years now, occupying high-level positions such as Account Executive for Large Oil Major and then Director: Industrial Sector, GBS GD India. He has also worked at companies such as PwC Consulting and HMT India.
- Mr. Roy has completed his bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Jodhpur, Rajasthan and has completed his MBA from IIM Calcutta in the year 1996.