Chapters in Monographs and Books
- Xiaojun Zhu, Debanjan Mitra, and N. Balakrishnan. "Inference for Type-II censored Weibull data from a simple step-stress model for coherent systems with known signatures", Handbook of Engineering Statistics, Second Edition (Editor: H. Pham) (2020), Springer (To Appear)
- Bahadur, A., & Kumar, K. K. (2019). Spirituality and an online satirical news venture: The case of Faking News. In S. K. Mishra & A. Varma (Eds.), Spirituality in Management: Insights from India (pp. 97-115). Cham: Springer International Publishing.
- Kumar, K. K., Mishra, S., & Fang, T. (2019). The Indian cultural paradox. In P. S. Budhwar, A. Varma, & R. Kumar (Eds.), Indian business : Understanding a rapidly emerging economy (pp. 39-49). New York: Routledge.
- Bhattacharyya, Arundhati and Russell W. Belk (2017), "Technology Metaphors and Impediments to Technology Use Among the Involuntary Poor in India," in Cultural Change from the Perspective of Anthropology in Business, (ed) Maryann McCabe and Elizabeth Briody, Maryland: Lexington Books, p143-164.
- Xiaojun Zhu, Debanjan Mitra, and N. Balakrishnan (2018) "A simple step-stress model for coherent systems and associated inference based on system signatures", The Mathematics of the Uncertain (Eds. E. Gil et al.) Springer Series: Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, pages: 431--449.