Financial and Managerial Accounting (Asian Edition), John Wild, Kwok Chee Chiu Winston and Sundar Venkatesh, McGraw Hill: Singapore, 2nd edition (2014). (Over 25000 copies sold in 5 years)
Peer reviewed Publications and conference paper:
- Phuong, N.Q., Ahmad, M and Venkatesh, S. 2020, forthcoming. “International Labour migration by Women from Vietnam to Taiwan: Policy and Practice”, Development in Practice.
- Rutanarugsa, Dararat, and Sundar Venkatesh. 2018. "How do public hospitals respond to environmental change? Evidence from Thailand." Journal for Global Business Advancement, 11(1), pp. 89-109.
- Phuong, N.Q. and Venkatesh, S., 2016. "Does 'buyer beware' work in migration? Contracting between brokers and migrants in Vietnam". International Migration, 54(6), pp. 94-108. https://doi.org/10.1111/imig.12252
- Phuong, N.Q. and Venkatesh, S., 2015. Does migration make financial sense? The case of domestic workers from Vietnam to Taiwan. International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy. Vol. 35 No. 11/12, pp. 722-737. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJSSP-10-2014-0080
- Phuong, N.Q. and Venkatesh, S. 2015. “Measuring exploitation of migrants by intermediaries: A study of migrants from Vietnam to Taiwan”, 110th American Sociological Association meeting, Chicago, USA.