- The course fee is completely waived for FPM students.
- All FPM students will be provided with single accommodation (or
equivalent) at no charge. Students will get shared office space on the
campus. Please note that Married Accommodation is not available. No HRA will be admissible.
- The Institute will provide various forms of financial assistance to FPM students:
- Students will be eligible for a stipend of INR
30,000 per month in the first year with a 10% annual increment up to a
maximum of five years.
- The Institute will provide a one-time allowance of up to INR 50,000 to purchase a laptop/PC.
- Students will be eligible for a contingency grant to purchase books,
research materials, hardware, software, stationery, etc. of INR 50,000
in the first year of the program and INR 25,000 from the second year
onwards until the end of the fifth year. All payments would be subject
- IIMU encourages FPM students to attend national and
international conferences/seminars to present their research papers.
For this purpose, students will be eligible for a grant of INR 20,000
per year to attend national conferences/seminars, and a total of INR
2,00,000 over a period of four years to attend international
conferences/seminars (outside India) subject to the acceptance of their