Data visualisation is about presenting large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations. These representations include charts, graphs, infographics and other pictorial diagrams.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Making large and/or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- Transforming, improving and integrating data, depending on the business requirements
- Combining the data result sets across multiple sources (also known as the data federation)
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’
- Comfortable with juggling facts, figures, and number crunching
- Communication skills, both written and oral
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Attention to detail
- Excellent maths skills
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, 1-3 year(s) or equivalent experience.
Best in industry
BCA, BE/B.Tech, MCA, ME/M.Tech
If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual's contribution counts and where your talent will impact on Centre’s future, please send a one-page application letter, together with a CV, shall be sent via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than February 15, 2021.