- Visiting faculty in Marketing for the Design Management 1 course for Post Graduate students at National Institute of Design (NID), Ahmedabad (Duration – 5 days) - 2016
- Visiting faculty in Marketing for Brand Management for MBA students at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar (Duration – 1 session) - 2014
- Visiting faculty in Marketing for the Marketing Management course for experienced professionals (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) at Amrut Mody school of Management, Ahmedabad University (Duration – 16 sessions) – 2014
Business consultant for the consumer goods division. Led and executed consulting projects in sales and marketing for consumer goods companies in North America, Europe and India.
- Led a team of business consultants to conceptualize a subscription-driven business-analytics based service offering to monitor trade spends for consumer goods manufacturers. Service offering chosen as one of five business initiatives to be funded by the Cognizant leadership
- Worked closely with the European leadership at Mattel to re-organize Mattel‟s European marketing and supply chain organizations into a hub-and-spoke structure. The new structure led to greater synergies across countries, reduced work duplication and drove process efficiencies
- Conducted a due diligence and functionality assessment exercise of the wireless handheld systems and operations used by the Frito Lays sales force at PepsiCo North America
Business consultant in the consumer goods division. Executed multiple consulting projects in the retail and consumer goods domains in North America and India.
- Worked as the functional lead to re-engineer a product offering related to retailer defined product hierarchies at Nielsen in North America
- Led the requirements gathering and design efforts as the lead business analyst for the Consumer Spending Breakthrough project for Procter & Gamble in North America and India
- Led the solution design for the „Smart Store‟, an in-house capability showcase which brought together a host of retail technologies in a real store environment
Co-founder of the start-up providing educational services for students in the 8th to 12th grades. The services provided were an adjunct to the school curriculum with the guiding philosophy of „Why you learn what you learn‟.
- Created multi-media content and learning material to improve conceptual understanding
- Conducted daily class room sessions for students using multimedia aids across science and mathematics subjects
Product manager for a $ 40 mn (at the time) flagship brand – Dabur Chyawanprash. Responsible for all brand related activities including advertising, brand budgeting, trade and consumer promotions and implementation, media planning and buying, demand planning and forecasting.
- Conceptualized and developed a brand marketing campaign to grow the brand by increasing consumption occasions beyond the traditional winter months
- Planned and executed a revised media buying plan which led to increased cost efficiencies and greater coverage in target markets