PRICE is on the lookout for a Head of Data Analytics and Research with an experience of 10-15 years experience in quantitative and qualitative consumer research to lead an innovative analytics team delivering in-depth data analysis, modelling, and reporting for creating a dynamic, replicable model. The Researcher’s responsibilities will be to plan, coordinate and report on consumer research studies, and will include
- Providing high quality and insightful directions for appropriate and focused consumer research
- Interfacing with management and clients, and managing key client relationships by understanding their needs sharply and providing solutions to key questions; demonstrating excellent consultative, presentation and communication
- Training and developing technically competent team of researchers, identifying their needs and providing coaching, counselling and mentoring to help them tap their true researching potential
- Managing team motivation and morale through timely feedback, well managed delegation and workload allocation, resolving queries and managing client and internal stake holders expectations to ensure adequate work-life balance for team
PRICE expects to hear from researcher who:
- Is self motivated with independent thinking and an excellent team player.
- Is oriented towards understanding research problems and oriented to be solution providers.
- Is very numerate and have very good analytical skills e.g. the ability to derive meaningful relationships in the data to draw meaningful insights.
- Is willing & enthusiastic learners.
- Have good written & oral communication skills.
- Have the ability to service as per need and perform under deadline pressure.
PRICE expects a candidate who has following qualification
- Has a minimum a post graduate degree in social sciences/MBA specialised in Economics, Statistics or Econometrics from a top tier university with a minimum 10-15 years relevant experience
- Having PhD degree and knowledge of macro economics will be an additional advantage.
- Designing high quality consumer research using right tools and techniques, experience in handling of large primary and secondary data based research.
- Desirable to possess a documentable analytical, quantitative, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop conclusions and make innovative recommendations based on a thorough understanding of data analysis and business intelligence methodology
- Practical exposure with statistical methods and time series modelling methods (various regression methods, hypothesis testing, survival analysis, ARIMA, etc.).
- Proficient in at least one of statistical software, e.g. SPSS, STATA and SAS.
In turn, PRICE offers:
- The term of appointment will be for a period of three years subject to renewal.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package which will be based on educational qualifications and experience, reflecting competitive and best in industry.
- PRICE offers research opportunities in its thrust areas. Research staff is encouraged to publish in academic journals and in the popular press. PRICE also provides a platform for disseminating research at various forums through its wide network.
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in Centre’s growth. Variety in terms of researching a wide variety of different consumer issues.
- A good fieldwork & data processing environment.
- Considerable opportunities for learning – new techniques, exposure to work in other core area of consumer research.
If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual's contribution counts and where your talent will impact on Centre’s future, please send a one-page application letter, together with a CV, shall be sent via e-mail email@example.com , no later than February 15, 2021.