The first presentation to an investor, customer or even a prospective employee must be simple, clear and compelling — you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression.
If you are an entrepreneur, this statement is particularly important for you.
Developing a strong brand presents a catch-22 situation. You don’t have the budget for expensive marketing like your bigger competitors, yet if you don’t make a noise about your business it’s hard to get noticed!
So how can you make the most of your branding efforts to reach out to your potential customers and other stakeholders?
The solution is… you have to market smarter!
This workshop aims to help you do just that - develop a smart marketing plan for your business that will set you apart from the competition.
As the marketing titan David Ogilvy, founder of Ogilvy &Mather, said - “In the modern world of business, it is useless to be a creative, original thinker unless you can also sell what you create”.
Over the course of this two-day workshop, we shall focus on the following:
Day 1 – 29th April
- Who are your target customers?
- Why should they buy from you?
- What differentiates your product from your competitors’?
Based on the learnings from day 1, you will start to build your marketing strategy and make a presentation the following week
Day 2 – 6th May
You will present your marketing plan in front of the mentors and other fellow participants and receive hands-on comments and feedback.
Who should attend this workshop?
This workshop will be particularly useful for entrepreneurs who are in the early planning stages of:
- Defining their value proposition
- Naming their new enterprise
- Introducing new products
- Creating or shifting their marketing and communication strategies
- Entering new markets or serving a new customer segment
Please make sure you register so we can save a spot for you!
Details of the workshop
- Workshop scheduled for April 29th and May 6th(both days mandatory)
- Registration fee: Rs. 1000 per company (both days included)
- Lunch and refreshments will be served
- Seats are limited. Apply early to avoid disappointments
- Workshop will be held at IIM Udaipur Balicha campus (next to Club Mahindra)
If you want to apply or get more details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 9799744458.
IIM Udaipur’s Incubation Center aims to help budding entrepreneurs with the right physical support, advice and direction that would play a crucial role in their entrepreneurial journey. The Center provides a comprehensive platform for all types of entrepreneurs across diverse verticals and disciplines. Some of the services offered by the Center are co-working spaces with office-infrastructure support, mentoring, networking and investor connect. Tapping into the rich lineage of IIMU’s academic strengths and resources, the Incubation Center aims to foster a vibrant ecosystem that will inspire, empower and promote a new generation of entrepreneurs.