Principal roles and responsibilities:
- Enhance Corporate Sector’s participation in the Summer Internship and Final Placement Process for IIM Udaipur students.
- Correspond with current and prospective employers via emails, telephonically, personal visits.
- Interact with corporates during their visit to IIM Udaipur and facilitate in building strong linkages with the campus.
- Coordinate the logistics related to managing the internship and final selection process on campus.
- Liaison with administration for ensuring all facilities related to placement process are in process.
- Liaison with student placement committee members and ensure that all requirements from student’s end are in place.
- Support in administrative responsibilities related to the Corporate Relations Office.
- Provide support in preparation of audited report for summer internship and final placement of students.
- Update the CRM database with details of campus connects.
- Any other activity where the institute may demand support from the Corporate Relations office.
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Proficiency in written communication in English.
- Candidate needs to have high degree of personal drive along with good interpersonal skills.
- Past experience in a similar role is desirable, but not mandatory.
Terms and Conditions:
- The position is contractual for a period of 11 months.
- The contract may be renewed further depending on mutual agreement.
- The position is based out of Udaipur.
- Subject to fitment of the candidate in terms of experience, skills and competencies.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to