PRICE is on the lookout for above research positions with an experience of 5-10 years experience in quantitative and qualitative consumer research to undertake an innovative analytics team delivering in-depth data analysis, modelling, and reporting for creating a dynamic, replicable model.
PRICE expects a candidate who will be performing following roles & responsibilities:
- Develop and design quantitative and qualitative consumer research studies
- Construct survey instruments and sampling frameworks
- Evaluate data integrity and develop appropriate quality assurance protocols
- Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources, both qualitative/quantitative and provide a action-based solutions/perspectives
- Develop statistical models to solve business problems such as origination, collections, response, retention, pre-screen, and reactivation models
- Present findings to non-technical audiences, translate business problems into statistical ones, and make connections between business and statistical solutions
- Document modelling and analysis processes and findings.
- Stay current with quantitative consumer research methodologies, including continuing education when necessary
- Serve as advanced quantitative methods and statistical consultant to the Centre studies.
PRICE expects a candidate who has following qualification
- Has a minimum a post graduate degree in social sciences/MBA specialised in Statistics, Economics or Econometrics from a top tier university with a minimum 5-10 years relevant experience.
- Having PhD degree and knowledge of macro economics will be an additional advantage.
- Designing high quality consumer research using right tools and techniques, experience in handling of large primary and secondary data based research.
- Desirable to possess a documentable analytical, quantitative, research and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop conclusions and make innovative recommendations based on a thorough understanding of data analysis and business intelligence methodology
- Practical exposure with statistical methods and time series modelling methods (various regression methods, hypothesis testing, survival analysis, ARIMA, etc.).
- Proficient in at least one of statistical software, e.g. SPSS, STATA and SAS.
- Good written & oral communication skills
In turn, PRICE offers:
- The term of appointment will be for a period of three years subject to renewal.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package which will be based on educational qualifications and experience, reflecting competitive and best in industry.
- PRICE offers research opportunities in its thrust areas. Research staff is encouraged to publish in academic journals and in the popular press. PRICE also provides a platform for disseminating research at various forums through its wide network.
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in Centre’s growth. Variety in terms of researching a wide variety of different consumer issues
- A good fieldwork & data processing environment.
- Considerable opportunities for learning – new techniques, exposure to work in other core area of consumer research.
If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual's contribution counts and where your talent will impact on Centre’s future, please send a one-page application letter, together with a CV, shall be sent via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , no later than February 15, 2021.