PRICE is on the lookout for above research positions with an experience of 3-5 years experience in research to undertake an innovative analytics by studying data and statistics and using understanding of economic relationships to uncover trends, carrying out considerable amounts of research and collecting large amounts of information.
PRICE expects a candidate who will be performing following roles & responsibilities:
- Devising methods and procedures for obtaining data;
- Creating, as well as using, various econometric modelling techniques to develop forecasts;
- Understanding and interpreting data;
- Analysing data to test the effectiveness of current policies, products or services and advising on the suitability of alternative courses of action and the allocation of scarce resources;
- Explaining research methodology and justifying conclusions drawn from research data;
- Providing economic advice to a range of stakeholders;
- Evaluating past and present economic issues and trends;
- Writing various technical and non-technical reports on economic trends and forecasts to inform the press and public;
- Delivering numerous oral and visual presentations, which non-economist audiences must be able to understand thoroughly in order to inform decisions
- Any other responsibility as and when arises
PRICE expects a candidate who has following qualification
- Has a minimum a post graduate degree in social sciences/MBA specialised in Statistics, Economics or Econometrics from a top tier university with a minimum 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Fluent in using analytical software (STATA, SPSS, etc.) to analyse large primary .
- Collect, clean, and maintain computer data sets and databases. Assist with data entry and ensure data integrity. Extract and link data from multiple databases for analysis. Prepare detailed documentation
- Assist with data analysis and dissemination of findings through the preparation of reports, journal articles, presentations, web sites, and other research outlets.
- Perform case-based research, including work with detailed primary documents.
- Assist in the organization of research programs including conferences, seminars and workshops, and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare presentations for teaching and research projects.
- Monitor the status of multiple projects and ensure that interim and final deadlines are met.
- Good written & oral communication skills
In turn, PRICE offers:
- The term of appointment will be for a period of three years subject to renewal.
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package which will be based on educational qualifications and experience, reflecting competitive and best in industry.
- PRICE offers research opportunities in its thrust areas. Research staff is encouraged to publish in academic journals and in the popular press. PRICE also provides a platform for disseminating research at various forums through its wide network.
- An exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in Centre’s growth. Variety in terms of researching a wide variety of different consumer issues
- A good fieldwork & data processing environment.
- Considerable opportunities for learning – new techniques, exposure to work in other core area of consumer research.
If you are attracted to joining an organization where every individual's contribution counts and where your talent will impact on Centre’s future, please send a one-page application letter, together with a CV, shall be sent via e-mail email@example.com , no later than February 15, 2021.